Full information about U.S. Ceramic Tile 16 in. x 16 in. Carrara Blanco Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile 14.22 sq. ft. per case
This U.S. Ceramic Tile 16 in. x 16 in. Carrara Blanco Porcelain Floor Tile is highly resistant to abrasions making it suitable for heavy-duty flooring projects in residential or commercial settings such as hotels or store fronts. The skid-resistant design meets ADA guidelines for commercial applications to provide adequate traction even when wet, and with its impervious nature, the tile is also suitable for outdoor use in non-freezing climates. The smooth, matte finish highlights the distinct tones and patterns of the tile for visual interest to enhance any space.
- Grade 1, porcelain tile for floor and countertop use
- 16 in. long x 16 in. wide x 5/16 in. thick
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations, such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels and exhibition and sales rooms
- Slip-resistance/Coefficient of Friction rating of .70 wet is skid resistant for indoor or outdoor use and is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use
- CLICK HERE to learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The Home Depot.
U.S. Ceramic Tile, 16 in. x 16 in. Carrara Blanco Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile 14.22 sq. ft. per case, UFCB100-16
Specifications of U.S. Ceramic Tile 16 in. x 16 in. Carrara Blanco Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile 14.22 sq. ft. per case
Assembled Depth (in.) 3125 in Assembled Height (in.) 16 in Assembled Width (in.) 16 in Break Strength (lb.) 350 lb Chemical Resistant Yes Color Family Whites Color/Finish BLANCO Commercial / Residential Commercial / Residential Glazed Yes Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor Manufacturer Warranty The Roca Tile Group warrants that its First Quality (i.e. Standard Grade) ceramic tile is manufactured according to ANSI A137.1.1988 and meet or exceed those requirements. This warranty does not apply to tile sold as economies or seconds. Mosaic No Mosaic Sub Unit Length (in.) N/A Mosaic Sub Unit Width (in.) N/A Number of Tiles per Case 8 Product Length (in.) 16 Product Thickness (in.) .25 in Product Width (in.) 16 Rectified Edge No Returnable 90-Day Square Feet per Piece 1.7775 Tile Material Porcelain Tile Type Porcelain