Full information about U.S. Ceramic Tile Classic Gray 16 in. x 16 in. Porcelain Floor Tile
This U.S. Ceramic Tile 16 in. x 16 in. Classic Gray Porcelain Floor Tile is suitable for use in heavy-duty floor installations in residential or commercial settings such as hotels, commercial kitchens and entryways. The skid-resistant design complies with ADA guidelines for use in commercial applications to provide adequate traction when wet or dry. The impervious nature of the tile also allows for indoor or outdoor use for added design flexibility. Coordinate with trim pieces to accent the varied tones and patterns of the tile for the design you want in your space.
- Grade 1, porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 16 in. long x 16 in. wide x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations, such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels and exhibition and sales rooms
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- 14.22 sq. ft., 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 49.02 lb.
- CLICK HERE to learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The Home Depot.
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
U.S. Ceramic Tile, 16 in. x 16 in. Gray Porcelain Floor Tile, UFBI200-16
Specifications of U.S. Ceramic Tile Classic Gray 16 in. x 16 in. Porcelain Floor Tile
Assembled Depth (in.) 0.31 in Assembled Height (in.) 16 in Assembled Width (in.) 16 in Break Strength (lb.) 350 lb Chemical Resistant Yes Color Family Grays Color/Finish Gray Commercial / Residential Commercial / Residential Glazed Yes Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor Manufacturer Warranty The Roca Tile Group warrants that its First Quality (i.e. Standard Grade) ceramic tile is manufactured according to ANSI A137.1.1988 and meets or exceeds those requirements. This warranty does not apply to tile sold as economies or seconds. Mosaic No Mosaic Sub Unit Length (in.) n/a Mosaic Sub Unit Width (in.) n/a Number of Tiles per Case 8 Product Length (in.) 16 Product Thickness (in.) 0.3125 in Product Width (in.) 16.00 Rectified Edge No Returnable 90-Day Square Feet per Piece 1.7775 Tile Material Porcelain Tile Type Porcelain